Table of Contents
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service department or clicking the "RMA Form" button on our web page.
Please save all packaging and accessories for any item that is returned to NCT. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for NCT to process your RMA. An item returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at NCT's discretion, unless otherwise required by law. Products with specific refund and return policies and deadlines must be returned within the time periods specified for each item. All items sold through NCT are subject to our Policy and Agreement. Physically damaged items cannot be returned.
All returns for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Removal or alteration of a product's serial number or serial number sticker will automatically void your NCT Return Policy. Products that are returned to NCT with a missing, damaged or altered serial number will be refused RMA service and returned to you.
- Making videos at Microsoft's Channel 9 (photos)
- Fugitive to police on Facebook: Catch me if you can. They do
- Previously, on 'Arrested Development': NPR's epic guide to the show's running gags
- How to really, really make your naked Snapchat photos disappear
- Google Translate now serves 200 million people daily